one ccb went to steal my phone today i was gone for 10mins and my phone is gone forever, only a person like me could think that all fellow teachers are honest people and everyone is cooped up in a room, how could anyone possible get away with it right?
stupid fucktard steal my phone and someone steal your boyfriend WAH DAMN PISSED HONESTLY IT WAS MY FAVOURITE PHONE HOW COULD I HOW COULD I HAVE LOST IT JUST LIKE THATTTTTT with my messages and documents and photos of my kids!
the wind is howling like crazy i hope it blows you away but oh i forgot you're too fucking fat to be blown away, dont think idk its you but you managed to slither out of the room by the time she did a bagcheck
stupid fucktard steal my phone and someone steal your boyfriend WAH DAMN PISSED HONESTLY IT WAS MY FAVOURITE PHONE HOW COULD I HOW COULD I HAVE LOST IT JUST LIKE THATTTTTT with my messages and documents and photos of my kids!
the wind is howling like crazy i hope it blows you away but oh i forgot you're too fucking fat to be blown away, dont think idk its you but you managed to slither out of the room by the time she did a bagcheck


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home